Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Here's one I prepared earlier

I haven't been overly creative the past few days. I did have a visit to Spotlight and wanted to spend all the grocery money! I didn't though. I just bought some pretty fabrics to make a little summer top for Miss E.


Can you tell I love red! Miss E looks gorgeous in it too!





Oh and beacuse I haven't much else to show...here's one I prepared earlier...a couple of soakers I knitted using the Hybrid Rib pattern


And this one using my own dye job...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your soakers! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    factor of 11 dramanice watchcartoononline

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails