Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Progress at last!

It has been a while...a long while actually, since I have had the sewing machine out! My pile of fabrics and patterns has been expanding but I simply have struggled to get anything done! BUT tonight I did it! Hubby went out for the evening, Miss E was in bed and the machine came out!


What did I make, you ask?


Nothing stunning BUT it is progress! I added another flannelette nappy to my newborn stash for this bub! I now have six. I need more but at least I am starting to get there!

That reminds me actually, I really had better start getting ready for this baby! At this stage with Miss E I was super organised! Maybe it is just a first baby thing. I have abosolutely nothing for my hospital bag...Oh well maybe I will get started on that tomorrow. Yay more progress to be made!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd never thought of actually sewing these myself. Rats, I could have saved a bundle! They look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meika - wow this nappy looks great. Love the fabric. Thanks for the link to the dolls nappy - hope to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    ary news live 92 news live hum news live

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails