Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Slowing down...

Everyday I feel like I am getting slower and Miss E is getting faster! I'm sure it looks amusing when she decides to run away and heavily pregnant me runs after her strugling to keep up!

Actually its not just the moving about that is getting slower I feel like my brain is too! Honestly everything takes me so much longer to do and half of that is just thinking of what I am supposed to be doing!

Anyway, enough complianing about all that. Less than 6 weeks to go now so it's not too bad I guess.


Miss E has started to dance! It is very cute but she makes herself a bit dizzy! She basicly walks around in circles clapping her hands until she gets too dizy and has to sit down. It is very cute!

I hope to have some crafty things to show sometime soon. I have lots underway so it shouldn't be long!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    bol news live public news live gnn news live

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails