Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For my Messy eater

I didn't use bibs with Miss E until she started solids but little Miss I needs a bib on for every feed! She dribbles her milk everywhere!

...So i thought my next project should be some bibs! I have one cut out and ready to be sewn and many other fabric combos ready to go!
Also on my cutting table (dining table really!) are these fabrics to be made into outfits for Miss E and Miss I respectively.

I love the pinks and greens in Miss I's fabrics and am thinking of using these same fabrics/colours to decorate their new room...what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love the colours! Can't wait to see where you use them in their room

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    laiba name meaning in urdu
    maham name meaning in urdu
    maheen name meaning in urdu
    mahnoor name meaning in urdu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails