Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ava Rose, Ginger blossom and more!

I thought I had better do another post pretty quickly so I don't scare too many people off coming back to my blog because of the horrible spider below!

This beautiful fabric deserves a post all of it's own anyway!

This is Ava Rose and she is just beautiful! I am going to use these to decorate my girls room. You know a couple of quilts, cushions, bunting, fabric boxes etc. Oh and this is just a small FQ pack I ordered from Fresh squeezed fabrics to see what they look like (and I am in LOVE) I have a HUGE parcel of all the range coming from the Fat Quarter Shop!


I ordered these few prints from the Ginger blossom Range when it first came out just because I liked it. I really had no idea what I was going to make with it but have now decided that I would like to make a floor quilt for Miss I to play on so I ordered a FQ pack with some other prints. (also from Fresh squeezed fabrics )


Oh I also got this pack of 1/2 yards. I think I will make this bag with it. We are having a bag challenge over in the EB Newbie Sewer group so I have a month to get it done!

4 comments:

  1. Good, no spider here!!! Love the FQs especially the lovely limey green!! Very nice indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, so many beautiful fabrics - I love all these colour combos. They look good enough to eat :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, yummy yum yum! The only problem with such yummy fabrics is I wouldn't want to cut them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the yummiest ones I think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails