Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

I LOVE this jumper!

It's it gorgeous! I love the lace pattern on the front and it is surprisingly easier than it looks! It is called Persephone's Tunic and I purchased the pattern from here.

I finished this much about ...hmmm... a month and a half ago! I really should get those sleeves finished to Miss I can wear it. the weather here seems to have finally hit winter (Yay! there is snow on the mountain!) and a jumper is just what she needs.

...So, when I have finished my swap beanie (which I am yet to take a photo of! Sorry!) I will get those sleeves finished!

Oh and I have a heap more tutorials to add to the list! I don't think realistically I will ever be able to make everything in the list but it is nice to have them all there to inspire me!

3 comments:

  1. I cant believe you say yay about winter - I am dreaming of Spring already!! so cold!! Love that sweater - it is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meika! Thanks for commenting on my give-away. I'm glad I found your site! I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    aliza name meaning in urdu
    amna name meaning in urdu
    anabia name meaning in urdu
    anaya name meaning in urdu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails