Friday, July 4, 2008

Knit, Knit, Knit

My week has been quite full of knitting! Well as much as it can be with two little girls to look after! I am taking part in a "We've got you covered" swap over on Ravelry in the Australian Knitters group and I remembered at the beginning of the week (or was it the end of last week?) that it had to be sent off soonish! So I went in search of a pattern and yarn! I happened to get the only man in the swap (I am pretty sure he won't be looking here so I think I am safe in saying that!) so I managed to find some thing I think is suitable. I decided on this pattern in grey with a couple of green stripes (two colours he said he liked).

Before I remembered about the swap I managed to finish Miss E's cable beanie. I am quite pleased with it as my first attempt at cables. They weren't nearly as complicated as I thought they would be. Miss E loves the hat! She has even worn it to bed a few times!
The lovely yarn is from Monsoon Designs over at Yarn Collective. It is lovely and soft!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, that beanie is gorgeous! The cables look great, and the colour is so yummy & warm. Maybe I should add kniting to my list of crafts to rediscover!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails