Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Knit, Knit, Knit

My week has been quite full of knitting! Well as much as it can be with two little girls to look after! I am taking part in a "We've got you covered" swap over on Ravelry in the Australian Knitters group and I remembered at the beginning of the week (or was it the end of last week?) that it had to be sent off soonish! So I went in search of a pattern and yarn! I happened to get the only man in the swap (I am pretty sure he won't be looking here so I think I am safe in saying that!) so I managed to find some thing I think is suitable. I decided on this pattern in grey with a couple of green stripes (two colours he said he liked).

Before I remembered about the swap I managed to finish Miss E's cable beanie. I am quite pleased with it as my first attempt at cables. They weren't nearly as complicated as I thought they would be. Miss E loves the hat! She has even worn it to bed a few times!
The lovely yarn is from Monsoon Designs over at Yarn Collective. It is lovely and soft!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, that beanie is gorgeous! The cables look great, and the colour is so yummy & warm. Maybe I should add kniting to my list of crafts to rediscover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    hoorain name meaning in urdu
    iqra name meaning in urdu
    jaweria name meaning in urdu
    kinza name meaning in urdu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails