Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

The Toy Society

I came across this blog last week and I just think it is a brilliant and fun idea so I had to share it with you!
The basic idea of the Toy Society is that toys(softies) are placed in random places around various cities and whoever finds them gets to take them home and keep them! Just spreading softie love! It is happening in various cities in Australia and recently some readers from other countries have decided to join in! So head on over and check it out!


Pictures taken with permision from the Toy Society blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    fiza name meaning in urdu
    hania name meaning in urdu
    hareem name meaning in urdu
    hira name meaning in urdu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails