Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Tutorials anyone?

Some of you may remember the list of tutorials I did a while ago. Well I was going to add to it along the way but I have found it too confusing as I don't remember everything that is there so here is another post of a few more that I have found along the way.

Sew Mama Sew - weighted pincushion organiser - I love this and am planning to do my own very soon!
Between - the lines headband - One of these is definately on my list for Elsa
Craft Schmaft -Tag Monster
Craft Stylish - How to make Dorset Buttons
Skip to my Lou -Felt Brown Bag Lunch Tutorial
Handmade By Alissa - Baby Quilt
Craft Stylish - How to make Singleton Buttons
Portobellopixie - Rolled Roses
Maize in Montana - Frayed flower
Two Little Banshees - Easy Skirt Tutorial
Made By Rae - Buttercup Bag
Curiously Crafty - Hat

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my headband tutorial! Your blog is lovely by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this list - I've just remembered this is how I found some of the great tutorials I've seen lately. You are a good searcher!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails