Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nirunaru Pinafore Dress

Well not a dress really, more of a top. But gorgeous none the less!

I added a crochet flower to the top and it is worn here over a white tshirt. I have plans to make a little blouse to be worn underneath it too at some stage.




Pattern - Ottobre 1/2008 - 1 Nirunaru Pinafore Dress
Size - 74

Likes
  • I found this one very easy to sew. A few simple seams and that was it
  • Only took a couple of hours including interuptions from the kids

Dislikes
  • The underarm seams were a bit small and fiddly

What I would do differently next time
  • Not much really although I would like to try one with the embelishment that is in the pattern.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable is your little girl. I love the top, how beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails