Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

I am…

Making : the second cardi for my friends twin girls who could arrive at any time now
Cooking :
steak to get my iron levels up a bit!
Drinking :
my favourite tea from my lovely new mug
Reading:
Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross
Wanting:
to order more fabric from Belle & Vintage
Looking:
Right now? well between typing I am looking at my blogs on Google Reader
Playing:
hide and seek with my girls and pretending I can’t see them when they are sitting in front of me with their eyes closed (so cute!)
Wasting:
time (sigh) I seem to be all to good at this.
Sewing:
hmmm, not a lot! But I do have some fabric ready to make some Oliver & S Birthday Party Dresses for the girls
Wishing:
I had more time (see above)
Enjoying:
the sunshine we have had for the last couple of days!
Waiting:
for my baby to grow…22 weeks and 4 days until due date
Liking:
being able to sit here in my PJ’s and shop!
Wondering:
if my yarn will every get here!
Loving:
life, my family and the little one growing inside me.
Hoping:
it doesn’t rain today…I have had enough of the rain this year!
Marvelling:
at my children, what they say, their little hands…
Needing:
more sleep…I WILL go to bed earlier tonight!
Smelling:
fresh paint on my walls
Wearing:
PJs :)
Noticing:
…I really need a haircut!
Knowing:
that someone bigger and so amazing is watching out for me
Thinking:
I really should get out of my PJ’s
Feeling:
tired (yawn)
Bookmarking:
things to make for the new baby (and a few things to buy too!)
Opening:
my parcels that are arriving from the Book Depository
Giggling:
at my girls jumping in puddles today!


Idea taken from Meet me at Mikes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails