Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Creative Bookshelf

Books! I love them! All kinds, not just craft ones, but with a passion for being creative comes a passion for buying craft books too. They hold a source of inspiration and when I don’t know what to create next or if I don’t feel like being creative just being inspired I sit and browse through my collection. I must admit that many of these books have not had any projects made out of them but this year I would like to change that. Throughout the rest of this year I will make a project from as many of my books as I can a do a little review as I go. Up first is the Alabama Stitch book so stay tuned to see my plans!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo, I love it. Am I still in on the Alabama plans??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails