Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blueberry Skies

My knitting friend Jess and I had a catch up this week. We both have little ones born within a week of each other and enjoy catching up and seeing how the babies are growing and seeing how different but also similar they are. It is nice to have someone to talk to about these things which I am sure bore my childless friends! We also both love to knit so there is no shortage to things tto talk about. If we run out of baby/children related topics there is always knitting and this week also dyeing! Jess brought along her dyes and some undyed yarn and I got mine out too and between nappy changes, feeding, breaking up fights (between my two older ones!), eating lunch and putting little ones to sleep we managed to dye some yarn.

Here is my finished product! I had left over dye as I made up way too much so I threw it onto some roving and dyed it too. I can’t wait to knit this up and also to spin the roving! I am thinking a pair of Bayside Britches with the yarn as long as I can get gauge.

012

026  011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails