Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 18 {We’re Back!}

We are back from our lovely little break from everything. It is so nice to just get away sometimes. I went to bed earlier (funny how it is so much easier to do without a computer to distract me!) and I relaxed! I got a bit of knitting done but was very frustrated to find that one project I took with me I only took the last page which I was up to and in the last 8 rows there was an abbreviation I had never come across before so that had to be put aside. I then tried to start a new project but found that I didn’t have the right cable length! I had lent it to my SIL! So I had to settle for the knitting project I had been avoiding! I am so glad I took 3…and my husband thought that was obsessive!

Anyway, just a few snapshots from the holiday!

006

017

037

052

055

057

069

126

149Yummy dinner…fresh sourdough, Bruny Island Cheese, Dukkah and Olive oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails