Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 9 {Exhausted!}

Yes it is 11:30 and I really should be in bed. Especially since I have been sitting here thinking how tired I am for the last few hours! I have a very bad habit of staying up late…way too late for someone who still gets up at least once a night to feed a baby and who gets woken early by 3 little girls ready to bounce off the walls!

Anyway, had a great photo shoot and just made it out of the gardens before it closed. I am sure I will have something to show sometime soon but I will leave you with a photo of the gumboots drying. Yes I actually scrubbed them! Can’t have dirty boots for the shoot!

009

Oh and the cupcakes too…

015

Sorry for the uninteresting post…it really was the best I could muster. Hopefully after some sleep I can construct a better post for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Those boots look so gorgeous all lined up.

    You have such lovely photos on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails