Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Daffodils are not just for spring

You may have spotted the Darwinia in Saturdays post. This is one of the many FO’s that didn’t have photos. It was actually finished about 6 weeks ago but we just haven’t had a lot of summer weather this year so that is only the second time it has been worn. I really home that it still fits next year as for 2 weeks knitting I would like more than two wears out of it!

Isla is a skinny little one so it is actually the 18 month size with the 3 years length. I never used to like yellow. It was just one of those colours that I avoided ALL the time! But it just looks perfect on Isla so I have found a new love for yellow!

036037038

Pattern: Darwinia by Georgie Hallam

Yarn: BWM 8 ply cotton in Daffodil

Size: 18 months with 3 years length

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails