Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Puffy Sleeved Shrug

I feel so lucky to be part of a lovely group of ladies on Ravelry many who are also talented designers. I always know when their latest design is coming out and sometimes I even get to test the pattern which it exciting. My latest test knit was this gorgeous little shrug for Tanya of Tanya Knits. It was a lovely quick knit and the fit is just perfect. I have made other shrugs in the past and they don’t always fit nicely. Some kind of fall off the shoulders and others seem a little tight around the back but this one is perfect. It will actually end up being for Isla I think(modelled by Elsa) and I have plans for a dress to go with it…just need to find the time to get that one started.

012030

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails