Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thankful…for the sunshine after the rain!

I have decided to start a weekly meme…Thankful Thursday. I know today is Saturday but I only thought of it today and I really didn’t want to wait a whole five days to start! Being thankful for what we have makes you happy, You think about the good things that you have and not about everything you would like to change. I know we all have things that we want to change in our lives…things that could be better, but we ALL have things in our lives to be thankful for no matter what else is happening. I am guilty of not thinking of these things so this is an effort to look at the positive…even if I don’t feel like it!

This week in Tasmania we have had more rain than we have had in over 50 years! Our road was closed due to a landslide and it was generally miserable and a little dangerous if you tried to venture out anywhere!

But today it was sunny! Oh how I love the sunshine! We went to ballet lessons and I watched my two little ballerinas point their toes, skip around the room and pretend to be the Easter Bunny! We then went out for pink baby chinos (I had coffee, warm strawberry milk is not my thing!) found a jumping castle, had ice-cream in the sun and visited a lolly shop. A perfect way to enjoy a sunny day.

035040121127159152

If you would like to join me in this weekly meme then please do. If there are enough interested I will make a button and create a list for blogs taking part. So come on, take some time to think about what you are thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails