Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ditty Bag

I am a pattern collector (and pinner!). I have a rather large box of sewing patterns and most of them have never been used. I do get them out from time to time while I am browsing fabric shops online to match fabric to patterns but so many times I never actually get to sewing them…a bit sad really. Maybe if I spent less time on Pinterest, Ravelry and Facebook I would get more done!

One of those patterns that I had pinned a while ago was the Ditty Bag. It is acute little top zippered pouch with a hanging loop. Perfect for storing knitting accessories! So when I signed up for a knitting accessory swap on Ravelry I knew I had to make one for my partner!

013

Although I own a few Keyka Lou patterns this was the first I have actually sewn(see I told you I was a pattern collector!) and i found the photos and directions very easy to follow. I could make it without having to think too much.

021 

This is now on it’s way to my swapee! I hope she likes it!

I now want one for all my bits and pieces but with my huge list of things to make for Christmas I think it will have to wait until after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails