Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

For Bec…

Today I had an awesome time at the Hobart Botanical Gardens with my good friend Bec. Today is her birthday and we headed off with 7 kids between us, hoping for good weather…and we got it! We had chocolate cake and a yummy healthy salad (to balance out that chocolate cake!) and lots of fun and silliness in the sun! 

076

 091

093

 114

122

I also made her a camera strap cover. For anyone who knows Bec they know that she LOVES to take photos so I thought something pretty for her camera would be a good gift for her. In true Meika style I left it to the last minute to make it and was up pretty late last night finishing it off.

009

029 

I used this pattern from Etsy.

I also made her a birthday cake using this recipe…it was delicious! I ate too much!

034

063

4 comments:

  1. That cake looks sooooooooo good Meika! Great idea making Bec a camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum to the cake! And thanks for the link to the pattern. I've thought about making one but it seemed too hard to work it out. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails