Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Proud Mummy Moment!

Today my two oldest girls had their very first dance concert.

We started the day realising that my husband had left the dance bag at the dance studio after yesterdays lesson and needless to say I was a little (ok a LOT) stressed when I realised that they had no shoes! I managed to sort it out and they were at the theatre when we arrived!

Once we got there and I got their make up on it was all ok and they danced so well I was very proud. 3 and 4 year olds might not have the best technique or do all the right steps but they certainly are entertaining and totally gorgeous!

060

066

074

080   

089

097  This last photo is shocking but it is the only one I have of them as Mrs Potato Head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails