Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easy Shortbread

I love this recipe. It is in the oven in about 5 minutes and it is out again 10 minutes later! It is out of the Dinner Lady cook book.

Ingredients

225g plain flour

140g butter at room temperature

55g caster sugar

Method

Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius

Lightly grease and line a 20cm square cake tin

Rub butter into flour

007 Little helping hands

Mix through the sugar

Dump into tin and lightly press down with fingers

013

Use a spoon to press mixture firmly into the tin and flatten the top.

016

Use a fork to make pretty patterns on top

017

Cook for 10 minutes

Cut into pieces and allow to cool

024

Enjoy!

025

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Shortbread is a favourite here with the hubby. I might have to make some for him tomorrow :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe.., :-)....I might try that tomorrow...I love anything quick and easy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually why wait till tomorrow...I'm off to do it now...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my kind of recipe! I'll definitely give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails