Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Miss Jane

I think it is safe to say that Tikki(Georgie) is one of my favourite designers. I have had the girls version of this pattern in my pattern folder on my computer for a long time but I just hadn’t got to it yet! I was very pleased to be able to test the adult version though. Doing a test knit motivates you to finish a larger garment as the designers need the details!
I knit this cardigan in Red Riding Hood Yarn in Teachers Pet. I was lucky enough to be matched up in a swap with Hannah from RRHY and she sent me this colourway to knit a Teachers Pet for Elsa. Elsa looks totally gorgeous in red but she is such a pink girl at the moment I just couldn’t bare the thought of knitting it up and having her refuse to wear it so I pinched the yarn for me!
032
034
048
053    
It will be released very soon so watch out for it. It is a great knit!

EDITED TO ADD: The pattern has now be released! Head over here to purchase your copy.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails