Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

A little red...

I am very excited to be taking part in the Red Riding Hood Yarns birthday showcase!

I have ordered some gorgeous fabric and have started on my first item today...did I mention that Hannah will be starting to put the items up on Saturday night? Yes I am leaving it to the last minute!

The fabric is cut and I have sewn the bodice of this dress. I hope to be able to get the appliqué on the apron done tonight as well and hopefully I will have happy little girls tomorrow so I can finish putting it all together.

I would like to get a skirt and t-shirt set done too and was thinking that some hair bows and clips might be nice to complete the set....if I can get it done!

Better get back to it...I might have a cuppa first though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails